How to book
This is for clients who would like to charter one or more aircraft(s) for a period that best suits their travel itinerary.
- Click on the “CHARTER” tab
- Look through carefully and fill out all the fields that are set-up (name, e-mail, pick-up etc.)
- A summary of your booking will be provided at the end of this process.
- Click “submit”
- Your booking will be sent through to our operations department and a representative will get back to you shortly after to assist with your booking.
This is for clients who would like to take advantage of our latest and newest feature; allowing clients to book an individual seat(s). Flights are only confirmed after a minimum of four seats are booked. If a client books 4 seats at once they get the 5th seat absolutely free.
- Click on the “FLIGHT SHARE” tab
- A window will open displaying all flights that have already been created with empty seat(s) still available.
- You can use the “filter” tab to search for specific criteria.
- If you are interested in any of the available flights, you have the option of booking a seat(s) on the flight of your choice by clicking “Book Now” next to the flight.
- You also have the alternative of creating your own flight by clicking “Create New Flight.”
- Carefully look through and fill out all the fields set-up (no. of seats, destination, dates etc.)
- Click “submit” and proceed to payment via Mpesa or PayPal.
- This new flight is then added to the list of created flights
- Once 4 seats have been booked, your flight will be confirmed and an e-mail will be sent to you reflecting this.
- Payment will be taken immediately upon booking.
- Flights must be booked 48 hrs in advance.
- If a flight does not have 4 seats booked 24hrs in advance, the flight will be cancelled and the operations team will contact the client on the email provided to ask their preferred method of refund.
This is for clients who would like to take advantage of our already scheduled flights that are either going to their destinations or coming from their destination empty.
- Click on the “EMPTY LEGS” tab
- You will then be taken to a page with a drop down list with all our confirmed scheduled charter flights.
- You can use the “filter” tab to assist you in looking for specific criteria.
- Select the flight that interests/suits you.
- You will be given all the details for that particular flight, (including timings and routings)
- If everything suits your travel plans, click “submit”
- You will then receive a confirmation from our operations team reflecting your booking.